Leadership styles differ. Becoming an effective leader requires a combination of innovative leadership practices and the formation of good habits. It takes an effective leader to transform organizations for the better. Learn how you can become that effective leader by forming those critical habits and assessing individuals to determine their work capacity and capabilities. After this course you will be able to:
- Understand how your organization can be organized to get more work done.
- Connect people to their work for better results.
- Select and develop better leaders.
This course is led by experts in innovative leadership, including:
- Dr. Stephen D. Clement: Author and Leadership Consultant
- Christophe R. Clement: Author and Leadership Consultant